Sunday, February 3, 2008

Technology Works

I have actually been writing a monthly column called “Marketing IT” at the Manila Times for several months. Even, when my wife, Cecile and I were in the States, technology made it possible for me to submit my column to my editor, Jing Garcia.

In fact, technology, specifically, on-line communications helped Cecile and I make our relationship work while we were apart early in 2001.

But beyond long distance relationships and email communications, there many ways wherein technology affects our lives at work and at home.

These scribbles will look into how “technology works” whether for the good or not so good effect into our lives. I always believe in a healthy work and life balance. Being married to an advertising practitioner, a faculty member at UST, a columnist at Manila Times and a communications practitioner, I face that challenge to make technology work at home and at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment