Thursday, January 29, 2009

Megan Fox as Lara Croft

I really can't get of "Transformers."" Even if I had seen it a few times on the big screen, I still continue to watch it at HBO. And last night, I caught the movie again, while enjoying carbonara that my loving mom had cooked for us. And as a reward after a long day at work and perk up my viewing experience with our Samsung flat-screen TV, I had Coke Zero to compliment my spaghetti.

Yup, behind the animation technology that makes the transformation smooth, the heat between the two young leading characters is worth watching again. Megan Fox plays Mikaela Banes, who has a juvenile record. She has some mechanical skills from her father and initially withholds the truth from Sam about her past.

This time, I tried to focus on the smaller details of the movie. I saw the Transformers logo at the steering wheel of the “bumblebee” and how sexy Megan Fox is in the movie.

Ruggedly sexy as she drives the injured Bumblebee back into battle supported by a tow truck. Bumblebee eventually destroys Brawl.

Megan Denise Fox was born May 16, 1986. She made her fim debut in the 2001 film "Holiday in the Sun" and also was in the TV series "Hope and Faith." Megan is also a popular model and has been featured in the FHM, GQ, and Maxim. She was voted by FHM as the Sexiest Woman in the World in 2008.

Did you know she has nine tattoos?

And I still find sexy that scene wherein “bumblebee” breaks down and gives Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) a problem and Megan Fox checks the engine of the 1976 Chevrolet Camaro. Above photo of Megan from http://movies.radiofree.com/photos

And am just watching the news that Megan Fox will soon play Lara Croft!

No comments:

Post a Comment